M55 People is delighted to announce their Managing Mental Health at Work workshop. This is a one day workshop designed for managers.
Mental health issues are the leading cause of recorded absence in the workplace (CIPD 2016), however managers’ report they lack confidence in dealing and supporting employees suffering with mental health issues.
This workshop will:
- create awareness of mental health
- break down the stigma and judgement attached to mental health issues
- develop confidence in dealing with mental health issues in understanding and having the conversation
- develop the understanding that management style and culture supports mental wellbeing and commitment within employees
- create awareness of the legislative requirements around managing mental health issues
- Practically discuss and review current practices and previous challenges
If you would like further information on this workshop, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org